Attendees: Bruce, Stuart, Sean,
Elijah, Pete J, Brent, Corey, Justin, Peter T.
OpenNTF Meeting Minutes
1. Approval of meeting minutes from
01/26/2012 - Approved.
2. Annual General Meeting - February
29th 11:00am EST Announcement to come from Bruce.
3. Taxes - Delaware March 1st tax
deadline goal to have filed by February 17th. Delaware agency has website
for filing taxes. Need to get website account information to submit. Corey
and Bruce to submit.
4. Third Development Contest Update
- Announced to community. Hopefully most successful contest
5. Sponsored Webinars - Working
with TLCC on sponsored Webinars. Would we charge? How can we publicize?
Cost of the platform? LotusLive account - limit to users. Pete would look
into getting an account. Sametime server could be used but we need licenses.
Bruce with John on a plan.
6. Newsletter - Sponsored Newsletter.
Similar to Lotus Usergroup. 70,000 members. Can we generate operating expenses
for organization. Need to make sure we have a "Opt out" mechanism.
Need to understand tax laws in terms of generating income and what is taxable.
7. Financial Update - Corey gave
8. Server stability - Memory issues.
Justin's monitoring software can not pick up this issue. Moving to get
log files to IBM.
For agenda next meeting - Source
Annex to Meeting Minutes for OpenNTF
Board Meeting on 02/09/2012
The next development contest which entails:
1. A controls category with two prizes of $800
2. A app category with two prizes of $1,600
3. To cover these prizes, We4IT will provide $4,000 and
OpenNTF will provide $800 plus up to an addition $200 to cover the costs
for delivering the prizes
We have 9 votes yes with zero against motion passed.
Recorded by Elijah Lapson