ViewHandler is a dynamic data grid used to present, filter, sort, group and summarize json data. It uses virtual rendering and supports SQL-queries against a local browser database.
- Virtual rendering. Only a limited amount of rows are created in the DOM. Tens of thousands of rows supported.
- Combining and manipulating several datasources using SQL in the frontend before rendering the grid.
- Column configuration.
- Applying custom css-files.
- Overriding the DOM creation for full customization of the rows and cells.
- Using any backend that provides json-output.
- Simplified support for Domino backends. Relevant view design and data is retrieved and presented.